Join us in our mission of delivering compassionate, high quality medical care with the freedom and autonomy you won’t find in an office practice. Learn more about discovering a quality of care and quality of life with Mobile Medical Examination Services, Inc (MedXM).
Typical duties and responsibilities of this position are:
• Perform standardized patient health assessment on Medicare and Commercial populations reviewing past medical history, current prescriptions, and any new health concerns. No treatment, prescribing, or follow up appointments are necessary.
• Work collaboratively with other MedXM employees, including the scheduling department, as needed.
• Current Medical license & Board Certification
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word
• Valid Driver’s License, and proof of insurance
• Must have availability to complete 20 assessments per week
• Must be willing to commute
MedXM offers its Physician & Nurse Practitioner the following benefits:
• Excellent Pay
• Laptop computer provided
• Flexibility in appointment scheduling
• Most lab supplies provided
• Fully covered Malpractice Insurance